PRINT TO SIZE + FRAMED
Art for Interiors artworks are available for printing to meet specific size requirements. Art for Interiors works with a local digital printing house to provide our clients with high resolution prints on paper, canvas or other substrates in specific sizes. Simple framing is available on most projects with a 24-48 hour deadline. Hand-finishing of canvases and custom framing can be completed on projects with a longer time frame.
Art for Interiors undertakes commissions for bespoke artwork. Working from your colour palette or inspirational texture, we will create unique images for your project. Combining state-of-the-art printing technology and hand-finishing with coloured acrylic glazes, the final piece reveals textural depth and interest. Another option is a stunning clear resin finish for a polished surface.
- Art rentals and sales to film, television and commercials
- All artwork is rights-cleared
- Digital portfolio for same-day service
- Color and format changes can be made within tight time frames
- Productions include: A Million Little Things (Kapital Entertainment/ABC); Riverdale (Warner Brothers TV); Stumptown (ABC); Charmed Reboot (CBS for CW); Colony (USA Network); Harper’s Island (CBS)
INTERIOR DESIGN COMMISSIONS and SALES
- Digital mixed media artwork
- Bespoke canvases
- Limited edition prints
- Unique works on paper
- Custom sizes, colour palettes and materials
Residential Art Consulting
Art for Interiors is pleased to work directly with private clients to provide artwork for their homes. We work with our clients from beginning to end, from artwork selection and customization to offering advice on framing and presentation. We are happy to offer our services for both small and large residential projects.